Union Bank of India IMPS charges Updated on 2022
Previously we discussed the Union Bank of India Account statement and mini statement, as already discussed the UBI bank provides many banking and financial services to their customers. In this guide, we will see the Union Bank of India IMPS charges.
Here we try to cover what is IMPS? uses of IMPS services and how you can use the IMPS services, before moving to our main topic we first understand the things required for UBI IMPS services.
Also read: DOP Bank
Things required for Union Bank of India IMPS services:
There are a few requirements for enabling the IMPS services, we mention in the following section:
- You must have activated the Union Bank of India net banking services
- You must enable the UBI bank U-Mobile application
What is IMPS?
The IMPS stands for the Immediate Payment Service is an inter-banking electronic fund transfer payment service, it is managed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) since November 2010.
The IMPS service is available 24X7 through the year including all holidays, imps are a very secure and reliable way to transfer funds from one bank to another bank.
Union Bank of India IMPS Charges:
The IMPS charges vary with the bank, the normal IMPS charges are range from 2.50 to 25 Rs. including the GST charges for the amount of Rs. 10000 to Rs. 2 lakhs.
The Union Bank of India IMPS charges are:
- Up to Rs. 1 Lakh the changes will be Rs. 5 including GST for per transaction
- For Rs. 1,00,001 to Rs. 2 Lakh the charges will be Rs. 15 including GST for per transaction
Union Bank of India IMPS uses and benefits:
- UBI bank IMPS Uses:
- The customer can transfer funds
- The customer can receive their funds
- The customer also can make merchant payments
- UBI bank IMPS Benefits:
- Accessibility: The UBI bank customer can easily access the IMPS services by using their UBI bank Net Banking or U-Mobile application at any time.
- Always Available: The UBI customer can transfer or received the fund in their bank account by the IMPS services, the customer can use the imps services anytime including the public or bank holidays. The imps service is always available 24X7.
- Instant fund transfer: Using the imps services, the UBI bank customer can send and receive the funds very easily into their bank account and at very affordable Union Bank of India IMPS charges.
Union Bank of India IMPS limit:
IMPS service allows UBI Bank customers to electronically instantly transfer funds to any other bank account up to Rs. 2 lacs per day. All that one needs to do is key in the beneficiary’s valid account number and IFSC code.
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed the Union Bank of India imps charges, we also mentioned the required things for Ubi bank imps services, and their benefits, and uses.
By using the above methods for the Union Bank of India imps charges, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.