After the merged Public Sector Bank like Andhra, Corporation bank to the Union Bank of India, their services also merged with UBI bank, previously we discuss the How to register/activate Union Bank of India net banking registration? and today in this guide, we are going to discuss the Union bank of India online Mobile Banking app or the U-Mobile- Union Bank of India.
Union Bank of India provides many online and offline banking facilities to their account holder or customers, to use the banking services on their smartphone or desktop. In this guide, we will understand the process for U-Mobile- Union Bank of India.
Requirement for U-Mobile activation or registration:
There are few normal things require for the Union Bank of India online Mobile Banking app or the U-Mobile- Union Bank of India, let us see one by one:
- Your Mobile number should be registered with your UBI or Union bank of India
- You must have your Union Bank of India Debit or ATM card with you at the time of activation or registration of U-Mobile.
Union Bank of India Online Mobile Banking app registration:
Firstly go to the Google Play Store or Apps Store to download the U-Mobile- Union Bank Of India online mobile banking app, now follow the below steps carefully to register UBI mobile banking app:
- Open the U-Mobile application and allows the permission required to run the application
- Now you can see the choose the language option, select the language as per your convenience
- Click on the Activate button, then click on Allow button you need to allow U-Mobile to send and view the SMS messages
- Now select your Union Bank of India registered SIM, now the SMS is sending from your mobile to the bank.
- Now you can see the Mobile banking and BHIM UPI features with tick marked just click on the Proceed button
- You can see there are three methods for Registration you can select the procedure at your convenience
- We are going to see the first one by using the debit card option
- Enter your Debit Card Number
- Enter Expiry Date (MM/YY)
- Now enter your ATM PIN then enter the Answer
- Now click on the Submit button
- Now you have a SET LOGIN PIN, you have to enter a four-digit PIN then again Confirm Login PIN and click on Submit button.
- For the first time at the time of U-Mobile registration, you have to set your four-digit Transaction PIN (NOTE: The Transaction PIN must differ from the Login PIN)
That’s all by using this simple procedure you easily register for the Union Bank of India Online Mobile Banking app, there are lots of features in the U-Mobile application let us see one by one:
People Also Ask:
- Union Sahyog
- U-ATM Union Bank of India
- Union Bank of India Control
- Union Retail- Union Bank of India
- BHIM Aadhaar- Union Bank of India
- e-Circular Union Bank
- Union Credit Card
People also check:
In this guide, we discussed the procedure for the Union Bank of India Online Mobile Banking app, we also mentioned the things require to register for the UBI app. We try to mention the process in a simple method, if you don’t understand the procedure please let us know we try to resolve the issue for the Union Bank of India Online Mobile Banking app.
By using the above methods you get UBI mobile banking activation or Union Bank of India Online Mobile Banking app, let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Form- 2022
- Union Bank of India IMPS charges Updated on 2022
- Union Bank Account Statement in just 3 minutes!
- Union Bank of India Mini Statement 5 methods
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Statement
- Union Bank of India login password reset
- 5 ways for Union Bank of India Account Number Search