Union Bank Account Statement in just 3 minutes!
Union Bank of India provides net banking, mobile banking, SMS banking, telebanking, and many other services to ensure that the UBI bank customer must have multiple options to do banking. The UBI bank provides many options to check or download the Union Bank of India Account statement.
In this guide, we will see the Union Bank Account Statement, there are plenty of options to check the UBI bank account statement. Let us see step by step how to check or download the Union Bank of India account statement.
Also read: DOP Bank
Things required for Union Bank Account Statement:
There are certain things are required for the UBI bank account statement, which we are going to discuss below section:
- You must register your mobile number with the UBI bank account
- You must activate the U-Mobile application and UBI bank net banking services
- The SMS banking services must be enabled on your mobile phone
- You must register a valid email ID with your bank account
- You must have UBI Bank Passbook and ATM or debit card
There are 5 methods to check bank account statements there are both online and offline methods to check or download the Union Bank account statement, we will see one by one in detail so stay tuned with us:
1. Union Bank account statement by using Passbook:
When the Union Bank of India account holder or customer opens the bank account they received the bank KIT in it they got Passbook, ATM or debit card, Cheque book, manual guide book (instruction book).
The passbook is nothing but your UBI bank account statement, the passbook contains your transactional history, by using the passbook the UBI bank customer can track there all deposits and withdrawal details.
Using a passbook as the bank account statement is a very convenient option for the UBI bank customer, the customer only has to update their passbook up to date.
2. Union Bank account statement by using SMS banking:
It is the second most convenient method to check the UBI bank account statement, here the customer means you have to send the SMS to the Union Bank then after some time you will receive the SMS from the bank.
But here you will receive the last five transactional histories of your Union Bank account, the format for the SMS to check the Union Bank account mini statement is given below:
- To check the balance for your UBI bank primary account just send the SMS to 09223008486
- To format for like that type UMNS and send it to 09223008486
- For other accounts type UMNS (SPACE) ACCOUNT NUMBER
3. Union Bank account statement by using ATM or Debit card:
Yes by simply using your Union Bank of India ATM or Debit card you can check or track your UBI bank mini statement the process is very simple, just read the following instruction carefully:
- Go to a nearest ATM machine
- Insert or swipe your ATM OR Debit card then enter your four-digit pin
- Choose the Bank Statement option
- You can see or you receive the receipt which mentioned your last five transactions history which is a mini statemen
This is a very commonly used method to check the UBI bank mini statement, you’ll definitely check your mini statement by using it.
4. Union Bank account statement by using telebanking or customer care service:
The Union Bank of India provides many facilities there account holders or customers one of them is Customer care services, by using these services the customer can check the account balance, can change or reset their ATM or debit card password, and also can check the last five transactions on their bank account means can check the mini statement.
The Union Bank of India provides 24X7 customer care service to the customers, by calling the customer care executive you can resolve your query related to your account balance, mini statement, or last transaction and you can also find out your bank account status.
Call on 1800222244 Or 18002082244 then you will connect to the IVR machine they will instruct and guide you to find the services that you are looking for, in these guides, you will find the UBI bank mini statement.
5. Union Bank account statement by using UBI NET banking:
As we already tell you that you must be registered for the Union Bank of India’s net banking services to use or find out UBI Bank mini statement, follow the below instructions:
- Go to Union Bank of India Net banking portal
- Login thereby using your User ID and Password
- After login go to the My Account or Account Section there choose the
- Choose your desired account number
- Now you can see the UBI Bank statement
You can also take a print of your bank account statement, you can use that print as proof of your bank account summary.
6. Union Bank account statement by using U-Mobile banking application:
U-Mobile- Union Bank of India is the official banking application after the merger of Andhra Bank & Corporation bank U-Mobile application is used as official mobile banking service application used by both banks, by using this application the Andhra Bank account holder can easily transfer money and easily check the bank account statement online, follow the instructions to check mini statement online by using U-Mobile- Union Bank of India application:
- Login into the U-Mobile- Union Bank of India application by using your user ID and password, after login we can home screen
- On the main screen, you can see your account details like Account Number, Account Balance
- Click on your account number now you can see your bank account statement which is the last ten transactions
- If you want you can also check your full bank account statement.
This is a very easy method to check the Union Bank account statement online by simply using the U-Mobile- Union Bank of India mobile banking application service.
Union Bank Account Statement Password:
Many of my friends have problems opening the Union Bank account statement, but they can easily open the PDF file by entering the password. There are two formats of passwords which we mention below section:
Format 1: First four letters of your first name and followed by your date of birth in DDMM
(for example, suppose your name is Dipak and date of birth is 3rd July 1995 then the format of password is in the capital letter like DIPA0307)
Format 2: PAN number then first four letters of your first name
(for example, suppose your name is Dipak and PAN number is WASAS1243D then the format of password is in the capital letter like WASAS1243DDIPA)
People also search:
In this guide, we discussed the Union Bank account Statement, we also mentioned the required things to check or download the Union Bank of India credit card statement
By using the above methods for the UBI Bank account statement, please let us know if you have any queries regarding the article.